Our Manifesto is a summary of what we stand for. It’s a statement to communicate to people working at a Foo Café and for attendees and our partners.
- To build a Meetspace we need to be in one location.
- It will be a place of spontaneous attendance, people know where all the good stuff is happening.
- New experience crossovers will be created when different interest groups meets on parallel events.
- The website presentation should reflect a real-life experience.
- All events published on the web site should take place on that one location.
You can learn from everyone, we all have different experiences we can share and teach.
- You can’t tell by looking who has the solution to your current problem.
- Share your experience. If you have discovered or done some thing useful, cool, interesting or awesome there are always people that can learn from you.
Everybody is welcome
- No membership.
- Most events are free to attend.
- Most events are on non-office hours.
- Use a language that attracts most people.
- Our staff will ease attendance for people with special needs.
Be open and honest
- There are no wrong questions.
- Knowing what you don’t know is the first step to deeper knowledge.
- Bear in mind that a question could have many answers, when viewed from different angles.