This evening we present three finalists to the speaker challenge.
17.30-17.45 - Meet and greet
17.45-17.50 - Welcome
17.50-18.30 - First talk
18.30-18.50 - Break with something to eat
18.50-19.30 - Second talk
19.30-19.40 - Break
19.40-20.20 - Third talk
20.20-20.30 - Break
20.30-21.00 - Reviews and presentation of the winner
The three best talks presented at Foo Café before October 3, will give their talks on October 16. The best speakers are selected through this rules:
- Attendees vote after each seminar at Foo Café.
- One vote per attendee per seminar.
- Each attendee votes according to their own expectations (Green= better, Yellow=OK, Red=worse)
- Only local speakers attend (the Øresund region)
- Only speakers that don’t have a reputation as a conference speaker
We will select the best speaker during the evening as follows:
- Each speaker will make their presentation
- Attendees will vote after each presentation in the same manner as above.
- Together with votes from the attendees, a jury will select a winner
The winner will get the following:
- A speaker slot at Øredev 2014
- They will be accredited as a speaker, including the Speaker Dinner and much more
- Get a three day conference pass to Øredev 2014
This is the second year we will hold the Speaker Challenge. Book your seat now, since we know it will be an evening with three excellent talks.
Foo Café three best talks 2014 are:
- Test Gamification - Mirja Sellberg, Qlik
- The Agile Hangover - Magnus C. Ohlsson, System Verification
- API – The hidden UI - Fredrik Mörk, Diversify