9.30-10.00 Registration (coffee & sandwich)
10.00 - 12.00 FireMonkey in Action LIVE!
This two hour, fast paced workshop will dive into RAD Studio XE3 for both Delphi and C++ Builder including:
- Windows 8 Support in RAD Studio XE3, including Metropolis UI
- Visual LiveBindings – the powerful LiveBindings engine made easy
- FireMonkey 2: Major update to FireMonkey for native Windows and Mac OS X apps from a single codebase
- New "Pixel-perfect" bitmap styles, including support for high-res graphics on the latest Mac Retina displays
13.00 – 15.00 HTML 5 Builder in Action LIVE!
Get the low-down on HTML5 Builder, the latest exciting tool addition to RAD Studio In this session you will see how to…
- Build Mobile applications for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and more TODAY!
- Code completion and HTML5 templates
- Run Multimedia AND MORE!
Speaker; Stephen Ball, Embarcadero
Stephen is a Chartered IT Professional and product Evangelist for Embarcadero regularly speaking across Europe and Africa. Stephen brings a unique sense of product and practical business insight from over a decades multi-national first-hand experience leading development teams on projects working with RadStudio and InterBase on products for a range of blue chip companies including Hilton, American Express, Virgin Active, Range Servant and Fitness First.
Read more about the tools from
This full day is brought to you by:
The agenda and times might be changed but in that case we will inform you as soon as possible
This is a free event with limit number of seats. Therefore we have to charge you 250:- if you register without coming to the event.