Join the first official ProductTank event in Malmö, for an afternoon of product learnings related to today's special topic: Customer Feedback:
• What channels for customer feedback work best?
• How to build for the right customer, not the loudest?
• Best way to remove features without losing customers?
...and much more.
The event kicks off with a few lightning talks to get inspired. After that we turn to the Open Space format, to allow your own questions to be front and center. If you have challenges you need help solving, or experiences you'd like to share, then this event is for you.
Drinks and a lighter snack will be served during the event. Presentations and group discussions are likely to be in English (unless everyone in your group knows Swedish).
• Gustav Jonsson: "Customer-driven development gone wild without losing vision"
• Anna Lundbergh: "Learnings from working with customer experience and business development using NPS."
• Marcus Norrgren: "Picking cherries and getting the occasional bad apple."
Who are the organizers?
ProductTank Malmö is run by Martin Müntzing and Erik Starck, both with experience of product management in small startups and large corporations. With this meetup series, we hope to reach product people interested in business strategy, market research, analytics, planning processes, customer experience, and much more.
If interest is high enough, ProductTank will run as a monthly event. To get inspired, learn about upcoming events, and give us feedback, please join the discussion on meetup.com.
What is ProductTank?
Founded in London in 2010, ProductTank is an informal meetup that brings together the local product community in over 50 cities around the world – whether they’re product managers, designers, or developers – to share their experience and knowledge.
Read more about ProductTank, and join a global product management community, at producttank.com.