What is FuckUp Nights
A monthly event series where fuckupreneurs talk about their biggest professional or business failure in an irreverent and candid way. It started as a hobby in Mexico City and went out of control to be replicated all around the world.
FuckUp Nights is already present in 64 cities and 25 countries around the Globe including Copenhagen, Stockholm and Malmö.
- that this event takes place at Quality View Hotel
Internet i Fokus is celebrating 10 years and FuckUp Nights will join the celebration.
Internet i Fokus will allow free access to FUN attendees from 16:00.
Our speakers: Tina Kaikkonen (Park Fast Arena AB), Ehsan Noroozi (Resultify) and Jennie Isberg (Lundalogik).
Note: This will just granted access to Fuckup Nights from 16:00 NOT to the conference.
Why We Do It
· Because one learns more from failure than success.
· Because we were fed up with simplistic and unrealistic stories of overnight success.
· Because the first time we did it our lives were changed, and we want to share the experience with you.
In each FuckUp Night 3 or 4 fuckupreneurs share their stories of failure including:
• What was their project?
• What did they do wrong?
• What did they learn?
• What would they do differently?
At the end of each story the audience asks questions. All accompanied by beer and good friends.
“Failure sucks but instructs”